- Protection against the effects of earth leakage overload and short circuit currents.
- 2P switching of ph&N,Phase only protected against overloads and short circuits.
- In commercial,industrial and domestic electrical distribution systems.
- Note: must mot be used as the sole means of providing protection against direct contact.
- The RCBO incorporates a residual current operated electromagnetic release which operates without any auxiliary source of suppl to open a circuit automatically in the case of an earth leakage fault between phase and earth greater than or equal to In.
- The RCBO combined MCB & RCCB provides:
Protection against indirect contact, Complementary protection against direct contact,
Protection for the installation against in sulation faults
- Standard: GB16917.1, IEC61008
- Our products have the guarantee period of 36 calendar months,that is a high quality and reliability;
- Our products have an excellent ratio between price and quality ,you can possess them by competitive price and high quality;
- The fast and flexible production form aim at the customer require;
- The deliveries exactly in accordance with customer orders
- The fast transportation.
- Adopt electromagnetic style release , can play a leak electricity and electric shock protecting role while breaking in zero Line.
Normal operation and mounting requirement
- Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature within 24h not exceeding +35°C.
- Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
- Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
- Installation class II or III.
- Pollution class 2.
- Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
- The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
- Product shall be installed at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration.
- Product shall be vertically mounted onto standard Din rail 35mm.
|Number of poles||1P+N|
|Rated Current(In)||1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40A|
|Rated operating current( I△n)||30, 100mA|
|Residual operating current scope||0.5I△n~I△n|
|Residual current off-time||≤0.3s|
|Ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity (Inc)||10000A(10KA)|
Overall and Mounting Dimensioned Chart